I really just can’t handle sad tonight.
I’ve been feeling like this lately.
Gonna go watch a movie.
Here’s a GIF to keep you all company.
cutegirlswithcats is getting 5% of your love
This is crazy. Who are these people he’s talking to, who need more ‘likes’ put into their speech? It makes me think of something Chuck Klosterman told me when I interviewed him back in university: if you don’t make a point of tidying up the quotes people give you for print, everyone—authors, politicians, whoever—will come out sounding like Ashlee Simpson.
I agree with David, actually. Sometimes you have to enhance speech to sound more genuine, something Wallace as well as Dave Eggers do pretty well.
Like, I am me right now and no one else is
Only I can see what I see
No one else knows what it’s like to be me
It’s weird, like, omg i’m me and i’m alive and what not
Apparently I get philosophical at 4 in the morning
I am not me.
I’m glad my tumblr is of some use :D
I’ve watched HP7 twice so far and I need to see it again soon!
It’s not right. It’s not right.
I think it’s mostly in dialogue. I’ve been rereading DH and in the beginning there is a correct subjunctive in the narration, but later on in conversation Ron or someone says “was” instead.
- The after party was in an assortment of tents, made to look like Bill and Fleur’s wedding.
- There were seperate tents for candy, video games (including the new Kinect, which featured the Harry Potter 7 video game), and other activities.
- My cousin was invited because she is an intern at Warner Bros. Unfortunately, she “forgot” to invite me.
- Since she didn’t know many of the people there, my cousin sat alone at one of the tables. Seeing her alone, Emma Watson came over and asked her to dance with her. They danced to one song, then Whip My Hair came on and Emma yelled, “BUT I HAVE NO HAIR!!!!” Meanwhile, Tom and Dan were having a hair-whipping contest. Dan won.
- Sitting alone at her table again, Darren Criss, another loner at the party, came over. He said he really wanted to talk to Dan but could decide what to say to him. Together, they went to talk to Dan, who, on seeing Darren, exclaimed, “You’re Harry Potter!”
- Darren also talked to Tom Felton for a few minutes. When he turned away, he looked about to faint from excitement.
- One fan that came was in a dress she had made to look like the one Hermione wears at the wedding in the movie.
- Another fan was wearing Slytherin’s Locket from Hot Topic. Dan went over to her, told her she’d have more fun if she wasn’t wearing it, and took it off. Laughing, he signed it for her and gave it back.
- According to my cousin, Tom is definitely the nicest, Dan is the funniest, Emma is the sweetest, and Darren is the strangest person she will ever meet.
Hair-whipping contest. Dan saying Darren is HP. I CAN’T— SO ENVIOUS RN
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT
I AM CRYING OF ENVY
I died from reading this. Why can’t I meet these people? I mean, hell. Dan. You are fucking adorable.
If Dan said that to Darren. Does that mean he saw AVPM?
Wow, the actual premiere stuff sounds a lot less shitty than the active-traffic ridden red carpet.
I liked the focus on the Obliviate’s, as unexpected as it was. And the track “Obliviate” from the soundtrack is one of my favorites ever from an HP soundtrack!